WELCOME TO HAO FINDER CAREERS
Hao Finder eases Access to and Management of Housing and Accommodation by use of IT solutions and peer to peer interactions powered by Hao Finder Ambassadors and Hao Finder Guardians. Our solutions are geared towards consumers as well as our Real Estate partners.
Hao Finder seeks to recruit and place talent with a passion for achievement, the ability to inspire and motivate others, critical thinking and design thinking attitude. Building a “Problem - Solution - Results” oriented team players. Our team members are the key to driving growth throughout the business.
At Hao Finder, we provide a challenging and exciting working environment in which you can learn, develop yourself, and realize your ultimate potential while balancing work and home life. We provide many team building activities that motivate our team, build the team work spirit and rejuvenate them in their day to day work.
Our Hao Finder Careers platform lists all the positions to be filled in our company and available human resource capacity to other businesses, in ICT and Real Estate, regions, and qualification levels. We guarantee a fair recruitment process. You can apply and track your job application.
The Platform is ideal for employers seeking to hire “Hao Finder Guardians”, individuals seeking Jobs as Hao Finder Guardians, Hao Finder Ambassadors, Sales & Marketing, Software Developers, Business Finance, Industrial attachment, Internship and Researchers.
1. HAO FINDER GUARDIANS
Management | EAC | Full-time
“Ideal for landlords, property developers, estate managers, property managers, housing institutions…”
Hao Finder Guardians are trained and certified property management assistants who come in to help Landlords, Property developers, property management firms, Real Estate Agencies and Institutions to professionally manage their property as they focus on building their Real estate business empires.
They are physically attached at the property or premises to oversee the day to day operations. “Gone are Days when the property manager alias caretaker was the unskilled and uneducated village boy”
Responsibilities of Hao Finder Guardians
- Supports Property or business operations through administrative tasks, as well as providing courteous and professional direct interaction with prospective and current customer tenants
I. Collecting rent and late fees
II. Onboarding new Tenants
III. Professionally evicting late or troublesome tenants
IV. Processing refunds of security deposits
- Supports all of the property’s maintenance activities: Scheduling contractors for maintenance, landscaping, trash removal and janitorial services.
- Coordinating with Property owners and managers in preparing financial statements for owners or investors, taxes, insurance dues, payroll and payroll taxes. Community and homeowner association managers collect association dues and use them for various services provided to the community, such as landscape, playground, swimming pool or clubhouse maintenance.
- Directly interacts with prospective and current customer tenant
- Handling financial operations: Banking cheques, Manages the accountancy related functions of the property
- Grows the property's base of customers: Corresponding with tenants and showing vacancies to potential tenants.
Qualifications of Hao Finder Guardians
Hao Finder Guardians are professionally recruited and trained in the following:
- Fundamentals of property maintenance (electricity, plumbing, painting, carpentry, landscaping).
- Introduction to property law and security systems.
- Basics of Financial management (Banking, Mobile Money, Internet banking).
- Introduction to Computers and Internet communication.
- Office practice fundamentals (Documents management)
- Introduction to Fire, Safety and First Aid
- Introduction to Marketing and Public Relations
2. HAO FINDER AMBASSADORS.
Customer-Success | Global | Full-time
Hao Finder Ambassadors are distributed Hao Finder employees who receive property search requests from property hunter (Tenants/ buyers), inquiries within their localities; conduct property search and submit search reports to clients for approval.
Hao Finder invites any individual above 18 years of age, minimum of High school certificate and passionate about customer service to apply for this position. This is an open schedule job that gives you time and financial freedom.
Hao Finder gives you an opportunity of earning extra income while assisting others find their ideal homes.
3. Marketing Designer
Marketing | Global | Full-time
As a Marketing designer at Hao Finder you’ll be in charge of designing our marketing assets, from online designs (Landing pages, websites, ads and more) to offline assets (billboards, posters, and other printables). You’ll be working with our Marketing and Product teams, to develop and execute our brand assets. You will work on creating great digital campaigns, coming up with conceptual, clever visual solutions to spread the word of digitized Housing and Real Estate solutions.
This is an ideal position for a designer looking to join a diverse and high-impact position in a fast-paced company that is innovating in ICT and Real Estate. You will be part of a strong and diverse design team comprised of product and motion designers and will collaborate with them to enhance our brand identity across all channels.
Role & Responsibilities
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, brand, marketing and product managers, developers, and other stakeholders, to deliver the best design solutions for the company’s internal and external products.
• Take an active role in the planning, designing and animating dynamic banners and short videos for the marketing and product teams
• Own the planning, filming and editing for the company’s various video clips
• Assume end-to-end responsibility on the timely design and completion of external communication materials
• 2+ years of experience in an advertising agency, branding studio or post-production house.
• Proven knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (Premier, After Effects and Sketch - an advantage)
• Professional training in Visual Communication
• Must be a passionate team player
4. MARKETING ASSISTANT
Marketing | Nairobi | Full-time
Marketing Assistants use customer and trend research to create strategies that will change how people perceive the brand. This can involve overseeing advertising, design and events.
Marketing Assistants are responsible for making sure that branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants.
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
Skillset and experience
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
RECRUITMENTAND PLACEMENT PROCESS
At Hao Finder, We follow a four-step recruitment and job placement process. This helps us to find out more about the skills set and experience, most importantly, this is an opportunity to talk about what we can achieve together as a team.
The Job applicants fill and submit an online questionnaire capturing their data, qualifications, upload a copy of their cv(s) and professional qualifications. Comprehensive background checks are done to pre-qualify the applicants.
The applicants are taken through a 2 weeks training program to be acquitted with the job requirements, their responsibilities and unique skills for the particular job offering. The trainees receive a certificate after the training program.
The trained and verified trainees have physical meetings with Hao Finder’s Human resource recruitment teams for interview and further validation of abilities and provision of a clear picture of how the job environment and their responsibilities look like.
DUE DILIGENCE INDUCTION AND PLACEMENT
The Hao Finder HR team formalizes the engagement with the job applicant, gives them an offer for their consideration and signing then they are placed as a Hao Finder Guardian or a Hao Finder Ambassador.
Hao Finder employs unique induction strategies to make sure our new team players familiarize with the companies and working environments values and cultures. These include: team building sessions, welcome parties, seminars and conferences, refresher training courses and follow ups to make sure our team delivery is up to expectations.
Hao Finder is the trusted Integrated Housing and Accommodation Access and Management system. We engage everything possible to ensure our team player finds their feet swiftly.