Imara Daima Neighborhood guide: property for sale, houses for rent, social amenities, and much more
Imara Daima is a ward in Nairobi, located in Embakasi South Constituency. It borders Fedha Estate, Kware, Dolholm, Pipeline Estate, and Mukuru Kwa Njenga slums. Here is a map of the area:
Health Care Facilities in Imara Daima:
• Imara Health Centre • Huduma Family Access Medical Clinic • Imara Daima Medical Centre • Equity Afia Medical Centre • Haven Hospital • Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital • Mukuru Health Centre
Education facilities in Imara Daima
- Diamond Junior School Diamond Junior School is a primary and kindergarten school that offers learners a conducive environment to learn. It instills academic success and independence in each of their children.
- Jabali Christian Schools Jabali Christian Schools is a Christian based school that seeks to provide quality care and education to children.
- Riara Springs Girls High School Riara Springs Girls High School is situated off Mombasa Road, next to Imara Daima Estate. The school has enough teachers and modern facilities that will help meet the academic needs of the students.
Others include: • St Bakhita Kindergarten & Primary school • Jabali Christian Schools • Gatoto Community Primary School • Bridge International Academy • Bright Angels High School • Asante College of Entrepreneurship • Premese Africa Development Institute
Where to shop in Imara Daima:
Some of the shopping malls and supermarkets in Imara Daima include:
- Nextgen Mall Nextgen Mall is home to Carrefour Supermarket, restaurants such as; Burger King, Arsham, and Domino’s Pizza, KCB, boutiques, electronics shop, wine and spirit shop, Bonfire Adventures, barbershops & salons, and Kenya Women Investment Company among many others. The mall is situated along Mombasa road.
- Southfield mall Southfield mall offers a great shopping experience for those in and around Imara Daima, situated along Airport North Road.
Other than the above, one can also shop in Gateway mall, Richmart Supermarket, Naivas Supermarket, Cleanshelf Supermarket, Queens Groceries, Delynas Supermarket, and Transmart Supermarket. Hotels, Restaurants, and Clubs: Eka Hotel, Java House, Carribean Food Court, KFC, Captain’s Terrace, The Panari Hotel, Soaring Eagle Spur Steak Ranch, V Club, Lounge 254, Golden Ice Bistro, and Kifaru Place (Club, Bar & Grill).
- Eka Hotel Eka Hotel is a 4-star hotel situated along the Mombasa road, opposite Nextgen Mall. The hotel facilities include; restaurant, meeting rooms, free parking, 167 guest rooms, a coffee shop, bar, and a gym.
- Golden Ice Bistro Golden Ice Bistro is situated in Nextgen Mall, along Mombasa road.
The club hosts themed events such as Karaoke Wednesdays, Mashup Fridays, Saturday Party Nights, and AfroHouse Sundays.
Where to go to worship in Imara Daima:
- Winner Chapel Nairobi Winner Chapel Nairobi is located off Mombasa Road, along Likoni Road.
- Deliverance Church Deliverance Church is located off Mombasa Road, Imara Daima.
Other places of worship; • International Christian Centre • FGCK Imara Daima Worship Centre • SDA Church • New Hope Church • PCEA • Catholic Church • Mosque and many more.
Where to get your hair and nails in Imara Daima
The following are places to visit when you want to get a hair-cut, nails done, massage, a range of makeup services, hair coloring, blow dry and hair extensions among others at a pocket-friendly price:
• Rembesha Barber & Beauty Parlour • Salon De Essy Kinyozi • Neet Beauty Salon • Mama Eric Salon • Best Touch Salon & Kinyozi • Silk SPA Kenya
Financial Institutions in Imara Daima
There are several banks and Sacco’s in Imara Daima to make a deposit, take a loan, make an investment or exchange currency; KCB, Equity Bank, Commercial Bank of Africa, Guardian Bank Limited, Equatorial Commercial bank, National bank, Bank of India and Bandari Sacco.
How to get to Imara Daima
Imara Daima has access to air, railway, and road transport. If at Nairobi CBD, one will board matatus route number 33, at the Bus Station (popularly known as BS), next to Afya Centre. Matatu Sacco that operates on this route is Indumanje Sacco group. One can also board matatus that are headed to Mlolongo, Kitengela, Athi River, Syokimau, and Machakos. Bus stops in Imara Daima include; Imara Daima Estate, St Bakhita, Southfield Shopping Mall, and Maziwa bus stops.
Safety in and neighborhood watch in Imara Daima
One of the key factors one should consider while moving into a new location is the security of that location. Imara Daima has several security companies and police stations such as; Tuliza Security, Secutor Africa Limited, Bethel Security Company Ltd, Reuben Police Post, Richmart Police Post, and Chaminande Police Station.
Petrol and Gas Station in Imara Daima
You can refill your cooking gas, car, or even truck at the following gas and petrol stations: • Total Mombasa Road Service Station • Shell Petrol Station • Texaco gas supply • Total Airport View Service Station • Kobil Petrol Station
Leadership status in Imara Daima
Kennedy Obuya is the current MCA of Imara Daima ward.
House and Land prices in Imara Daima
• One bedroom houses for rent in Imara Daima: one-bedroom houses costs between Ksh. 11,000 to Ksh. 35,000 depending on the location and the size. • Two bedroom houses for rent in Imara Daima: two-bedroom houses costs between Ksh. 25,000 to Ksh. 40,000 depending on the location and the size. • 1/8 acre of land in Imara Daima: 1/8 acre of land cost approximately Ksh. 20,000,000.
Real Estate Companies and Agencies in Imara Daima
• Denko Properties • Capital City Properties Ltd • Leisure Homes Kenya • RGM Properties • Roughson Realtors • Landmark Top Solutions