Assumably, according to the upcountry folks, every Kenyan rens and live in Nairobi CBD ... With the increased rate of rural urban migration, the city of Nairobi continues recording a high population census. For those visiting Nairobi for the first time, Nairobi county is a massive 696 SQ KM with a population of about 5 million people.
The city of Nairobi continues recording a steady population growth of about 4% annually. The number of constituencies in Nairobi is 17 including Westlands, Dagoretti South, Langata, Dagoretti North, Kibra, Roysambu, Kasarani, Ruaraka, Kamukunji, Starehe, Embakasi South, Embakasi North, Embakasi Central, Embakasi East, Embakasi West, Makadara, and Mathare.
Looking for where to find a house for rent in Nairobi? We have compiled a list of sub-counties and a selection amongst the 56 wards in Nairobi.
A photo of Nairobi City, Expressway- Source: FT website.
1. Where to find Property for rent in Kamukunji Subcounty, Nairobi.
Property localities in Eastleigh
2. Where to find Property for rent in Kasarani Subcounty, Nairobi, Kenya
3. Property for rent in Embakasi East Sub-county, Nairobi county
Property localities in Mihango and Utawala.
4. Where to find Property for rent in Langata Subcounty, Kanairo.
Properties in Langat Constituency.
5. Where to find Property for rent in Dagoretti North Subcounty, Nai.
- Nairobi has 17 constituencies
- Nairobi county has 56 Wards
- Nairobi has an area of ~ 696 SQ KM
- Ngara, Pangani, Thika Road, Ngong Road, and Embakasi are favored rental localities in Nairobi.
Hao Finder is here to assist you to achieve your verified property development and investment journey through buying or renting in Kenya.