THE PEARL NAIVASHA a product marked by prevalence of calmness and harmony that is key for security and growth of any investment.
This beautiful project is located along the old Naivasha road and lies to the north of Mt. Longonot overlooking Lake Naivasha, a product that you cannot miss in invest in.
Along the old Naivasha road and lies to the North of Mt. Longonot overlooking Lake Naivasha.
Distance from main road
550 Meters off Naivasha Mai Mahiu road.
Distance from nearest town
1.6 kilometres from Longonot centre.
Level ground, rectangular shaped and allovial soils.
Amentities in the area
Infrastructural services including schools, shopping facilities, hotels, petrol stations and religious centres.
Electircity / Power Availability
Main electricity is available for connection on demand.
Water supply is from boreholes.
Community in the area
The neighbourhood is characterised by residential and private homes.
Nature of the product
Vacant land parcel held vide a Freehold Interest.
Future developments plans
Residential modern houses and private homes coming up, upgrading rail lines and upcoming Suswa rail station.
Advantages of buying here:
Metropolitant area with an influx of private home owners, good access to hospitals, SGR station, schools, religious centres, and shopping centre.
0° 52’14.5″S 36° 28’40.2″ E
· Size 1/8 acre
· 550meters off Naivasha Mai mahiu road.
· 1.6kms from Longonot centre.
· Ideal for Residential or speculation purposes.
· The neighbourhood is characterised by residential and private homes.
· The topography is a Level ground, rectangular shaped and alluvial soils.
· Infrastructural services including schools, shopping facilities, hotels, petrol stations and religious centres.
· Well beaconed.
· Flexible payment plan.
· Price inclusive of all legal and transfer charges.
Cash purchase – with Attractive discounts
6 months Instalment @ kes 700,000/=
12 months Instalments @ kes 760,000/=