Location is a great determinant of property investment. With the over 1000 towns and wards in Kenya, you do not want to throw your property investment at any corner without doing thorough due diligence on the economic climate, state of security in the town and even population.
As a smart property investor in kenya, you need to arm yourself with a list of the most viable property investment destinations in Kenya. For example, a property investor interested in agricuktural land would not be scouting for plots for sale in westlands. Such an investor ought to be searching for affordable plots for sale in Malindi, cheap plots for sale in Kilifi or even available acres of land in Kajiado and Narok.
In this article, we list the 1452 wards and towns that our Hao Finder Ambassadors operate in.
Wards and Towns in Mombasa County.
- Port Reitz Plots And Property For Sale.
- Kipevu Land And Houses For Rent.
- Airport Property For Sale.
- Changamwe Real Estate.
- Chaani Properties.
- Jomvu Kuu Plots.
- Miritini Rentals.
- Mikindani Acres For Sale.
- Mjambere Realtors.
- Junda Property Brokers.
- Bamburi Land Surveyors.
- Mwakirunge Agricultural Land For Sale.
- Mtopanga Shops To Let.
- Magogoni Apartments To Let.
- Shanzu To Rent Houses.
- Frere Town For Sale Plots.
- Ziwa La Ng'ombe Property Companies.
- Mkomani Housing Agents.
- Kongowea Vrgin Lands For Sale.
- Kadzandani Landlords.
- Mtongwe Tenants.
- Shika Adabu House Hunting Services.
- Bofu Property Title Deeds.
- Likoni Land Transfer Offices.
- Timbwani Property Investors.
- Mji Wa Kale/Makadara Home Owners.
- Tudor Estates.
- Tononoka Gate Community.
- Shimanzi/Ganjoni Controlled Development Estates.
- Majengo Value Added Plots.